Engineering and Public Works
To serve as chief engineer for the plant; to direct and coordinate engineering and public works activities in support of real property facilities and production lines. Real property facility support includes family housing management, natural resources protection, custodial services, entomological control, landfill operation, utilities operation, engineering design, project estimating, new construction design and execution, plus other miscellaneous services. Production line support includes engineering technical assistance, design, facility construction, tooling and equipment for the setup of buildings to load, assemble, pack, renovate, and demil munitions.
- • Provide technical advice and assistance to the commander and staff members on all installation engineering and public works activities
- • Provide administrative services for the directorate
Phone Contact: 918-420-6203/DSN 956-6203
Engineer Support Division
To provide design, procurement, fabrication, construction, installation, maintenance, and repair capabilities for production lines, systems and equipment. To provide technical expertise for long-range planning in the modernization of the plant production processes and production lines.
- • Provide professional engineering design services
- • Provide engineering support, including modernization and/or expansion projects, to the plant production capabilities
- • Ensure ammunition manufacturing lines and equipment are adequate to support wartime production capacity
- • Monitor engineering support of production lines
- • Provide project engineering support
Phone Contact: 918-420-6579/DSN 956-6579
Operations and Maintenance Division
To provide the capability for fabrication, construction, installation, maintenance, and repair services for real property, production facilities, and systems.
- • Fabricate, maintain and repair facilities
- • Operate water treatment and sewage facilities
- • Install, maintain and repair electrical systems, including high voltage distribution
- • Install, maintain and repair HVAC, fire and security alarm, and communication systems
- • Install, maintain and repair natural gas, steam, pneumatic and water distribution systems
- • Install, operate, maintain and repair boilers and high temperature water generation systems
- • Maintain, repair, and improve roads and grounds
- • Provide services for excavation and demolition
- • Provide pest control service
Phone Contact: 918-420-6607/DSN 956-6607
Business Operations and Integration Division
To support the directorate, MCAAP, and ultimately the Soldier by planning and promoting the most efficient and timely use of valuable directorate knowledge, labor, materials, supplies, and funds.
- • Develop and execute a financial management program for the directorate
- • Execute an active plant-wide energy conservation and usage program
- • Master plan current and future use of all MCAAP facilities, utilities, and space
- • Manage all MCAAP real property
- • Manage the Family Housing Program
- • Manage the Military Self-Help Program
- • Coordinate maintenance and repair of housing units
- • Manage those facilities at MCAAP which are not currently required for production of munitions but which must be kept ready for mobilization
- • Execute a work management program which includes the accurate planning, scheduling, and accomplishment of projects ultimately providing weapons for the Warfighter
- • Administer and execute the augmentation of the in-house workforce through the use of indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity contracts for the construction, maintenance, and repair of facilities within the requirements of Public Law 99-661 Sect.
Phone Contact: 918-420-6013/DSN 956-6013
Land Management Office
To manage the natural resources, endangered species, and preserve and manage wetlands of the plant.
- • Manage the fish and wildlife program
- • Administer the outleasing program
- • Develop and administer Endangered Species Management Plan
- • Develop and administer Natural Resources Management Plan
- • Enforce wildlife, archeological, and cultural resource laws and regulations
Phone Contact: 918-420-6611/DSN 956-6611
Railroad Maintenance Division
To serve as the Army Center of Excellence for Railroad Infrastructure Repair, and to ensure that DOD railroads are capable of supporting Warfighter deployments, by utilizing technical expertise, maintaining readiness for rapid mobilization, and providing cost effective and quality rail repair, maintenance and construction.
- • Install, maintain and repair railroad trackage both on plant and at other DOD installations
- • Perform certified railroad track inspection both on plant and at other installations
- • Maintain institutional skills, knowledge and expertise for rail construction, maintenance and repair
- • Manage and maintain a full complement of advanced track equipment
Phone Contact: 918-420-7070/DSN 956-7070