Directorate of Logistics
The Directorate of Logistics is responsible for furnishing all logistical services needed to accomplish the mission.
Provides management of equipment with the Property Book Officer providing inventory and accountability functions for all MCAAP organizations. Manages the Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) program. Manages the tool, accountability and calibration program to eight tool cribs across the installation. Equipment specialists manage equipment from cradle to grave, by building specification packages for new equipment, purchase/procurement process through the Army disposition processes.
Operates the primary receiving point for materials and supplies delivered to McAlester Army Ammunition Plant. Please note the following information regarding deliveries.
- - For delivery notices call 918-420-7173 or 918-420-7468
- - For shipping information call 918-420-7425 or 918-420-7468
- - For directions call 918-420-6695 or 918-420-7468
- - Delivery hours are 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday. There are no routine deliveries on Friday. We are CLOSED on Friday before a Monday federal holiday.
- - Trucks with firearms, cameras, or children will not be admitted to the installation. Firearms or cameras can be checked at the gate entrance. Drivers cannot bring children on base; the usual practice is to drop children and a caregiver at a truck stop or hotel for the duration of the delivery.
- - Drivers need to have U. S. or state-issued photo identification to be admitted to the installation
- - Drivers MUST be able to read, write, and speak English. They must be able to take direction from and communicate with security personnel and warehousemen in English.
- - Routine unload capabilities include side and end load docks -- 5,000 pounds per item; from flatbeds to ground level -- 5,000 pounds per item. Anything heavier or requiring ramps or special equipment requires prior coordination.
The Directorate of Logistics’ Maintenance (DLM) Division provides support in several areas: locomotive and railcar repair, heavy mobile equipment, automotive, small engines, industrial battery repair and electromotive forklift repair to include Army maintenance support to MCAAP emergency and fire fighting vehicles. The division also provides management and maintenance support to a fleet of General Service Administration (GSA) vehicles ranging from electric hybrid to semi tractor/trailer vehicles. DLM encompasses a full-service tire shop with a field service and repair truck to service all MCAAP vehicle and equipment needs.
Personal Property Office
The MCAAP Personal Property Office (PPO) provides support to all military branches and government civilians in the processing, counseling and inspections of authorized household goods and unaccompanied baggage shipments originating or arriving in the service area. The PPO services 20 counties in eastern Oklahoma as a division falling under the Joint Personal Property Shipping Office-South Central (JPPSO-SC) in San Antonio, Texas.
McAlester Army Ammunition Plant
1C Tree Road
McAlester, OK 74501-9002
For delivery notices 918-420-7173/DSN 956-7173
For Shipping information 918-420-7425
For directions 918-420-7468/DSN 956-7468