Pass and Tag / ID Cards

McAlester Army Ammunition Plant’s (MCAAP) Pass & ID office is located in Building 31 at the main gate.

MCAAP is a closed post and positive ID is required for access to the installation. Positive ID’s include but are not limited to the following, permanent MCAAP badges, MCAAP visitor badges, Common Access Cards (CAC), military dependent ID’s, and Disabled American Veteran (DAV) cards.

Hours of Operation?

Effective April 6, 2018, the new regular business hours are Monday through Thursday from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The office is closed on Fridays, weekends and all federal holidays. The facility operates on a first-come, first-serve basis, with no appointment needed. However, to allow sufficient time for processing and ID card, please be signed-in no later than 3:30 p.m. It is also advisable to call 918-420-6375 before visiting so you know the documents you must provide and to ensure DEERS is operational.

Need a new ID?

For CAC renewal, please bring a valid Driver’s License (or other valid photo ID) and the CAC you are renewing.

All lost/stolen CACs require a MCAAP Lost/Stolen Badge report and or a police report. You will also need to bring two forms of acceptable identification (i.e. valid Driver’s License and Social Security Card). For a complete list of acceptable IDs, please call (918) 420 6375.

All dependents MUST have their sponsor accompany them, or have a signed and notarized DD Form 1172, or power of attorney in order to receive a new ID card.

To add a spouse to a DEERS record: the sponsor MUST accompany the spouse. The spouse MUST have the original (or certified copy) marriage license, original (or certified copy) birth certificate, social security card, and valid driver’s license.

Eligibility for all military dependent(s) (Spouse and children over the age of 21) require two forms of acceptable IDs. Children over the age of 21 who are attending an accredited school of higher learning MUST bring in a letter from the school stating they are attending full time, pursuing an AA degree or higher, and their estimated graduation date printed on the letter.

Children under the age of 21 MUST have one ID with them in order to receive a new ID card. Examples are an expired/expiring military ID card, birth certificate, social security card or school ID.

Effective June 1, 2011, social security numbers have been removed from ALL military ID cards.

Retirees may receive a new card at any time. All dependent ID cards will be replaced with the new ID card upon expiration of their current card ONLY.

Vehicle Decals

Effective July 1, 2013, decals are no longer required for MCAAP access. Decals may be left on or scraped off personal vehicles. If the decals are scraped off, the remnants must be returned to the Pass and ID Office in Bldg. 31 at the main entrance to MCAAP. All vehicles entering MCAAP must maintain valid registration, proof of insurance and safety inspections (if required) in accordance with appropriate state regulations. Operators found not to be in compliance with state regulations during the course of ID checks, vehicle inspections or routine traffic stops will be issued a “7-day fix-it” citation.

Driving on the Installation

A current, valid Driver’s License is required to drive on the installation.

Office Contact

The above information is provided as a guideline and is subject to change with updates to regulations and MCAAP Policy. Please call, if you have any additional questions.

Phone: 918-420-6375 or 918-420 7374